「《鬥陣特攻》太平洋職業競技賽」（Overwatch Contenders Pacific，簡稱 OWCP）第一季將於 3 月 22 日正式開賽！經過選拔賽激烈競爭而脫穎而出的六支隊伍將與來自 OWCP 的原六支職業戰隊，在「《鬥陣特攻》職業競技賽」的殿堂中繼續爭取於「職業之路」上前行的機會與榮耀！
OWCP 第一季例行賽將於 3 月 22 日正式開賽，接連五週的例行賽會在每週四及週六舉行，時間為 17:00 至 23:00 ，每日皆為三場賽事。
OWCP 例行賽將 12 支隊伍分為兩個小組，一個小組中將包含六支隊伍進行單循環賽制（Single Round-Robin Format），每隊將與其他隊伍逐一對戰。例行賽的每場對戰都將採《鬥陣特攻》四地圖制，依據控制、混合、佔領、護送的類別依序進行。若單場戰績平手，則會在綠洲城決一死戰。
精彩的 OWCP 主題日即將展開
在 OWCP 正式開幕後的每週四例行賽，台北暴雪電競館將開放與電子競技專業相關的各級院校或企業團體免費到場參訪。想要近距離接觸職業賽事、免費體驗高級設施並進一步與業界前輩交流嗎？絕不能錯過這樣的機會！
《鬥陣特攻》太平洋職業競技賽 – 第一季
4 月 19 日 17:00 - 23:00
啟售時間：2018 年 3 月 15 日（四）18:00
- 本活動及全部相關檔案皆屬於©2017 Blizzard Entertainment 版權所有。鬥陣特攻、Overwatch、鬥陣特攻徽標及 Blizzard Entertainment 是美商暴雪娛樂股份有限公司在美國和/或其他國家的商標或註冊商標。在此提及的所有其他商標均為其各自所有者的財產。
- KKTIX購票流程圖示說明 請點我
- 全家便利商店FamiPort取票說明 請點我
Overwatch Contenders Pacific (OWCP) will start its very first game of the season on March 22! After a long journey of Path to Pro, the stage is set for the six teams that have excelled from the Overwatch Open Division and Overwatch Contenders Pacific Trial. Before these teams, the curtain of the next challenge rises. Who will be the next players to grab the attention of the Overwatch League? Their stories enter the next chapter here in Overwatch Contenders Pacific.
A full player list can be found here. Stay tuned for more team introductions.
Tournament Schedule & Rules
OWCP starts from March 22 and will continuously bring the excitement of Overwatch esports on every Thursday and Saturday for five consecutive weeks. Each day consists three matches, and will be broadcast live from 17:00 to 23:00 GMT+8.
OWCP Regular Season will consist of a total of 12 teams. Each season will feature a single round robin group stage, containing two groups of six teams. All teams will play a total of five (5) matches throughout Season One (excluding playoffs matches). These matches will be against every other team in a team’s respective group.
OWCP Theme Days
Heroes who cosplay, we hear you! OWCP proudly presents Theme Days for all Overwatch esports fans who want to show off their awesome costumes in front of the camera!
OWCP will be the first event in Blizzard Arena Taipei, making for the perfect group visit opportunity! If you want to bring your club mates or friends from work who also love esports to watch the game together, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact name, entity name, number of attendees, and the date (only available on Thursdays). We will reach out to you for your group visit!
Week 1: 3/22, 3/24 17:00 – 23:00 (GMT+8)
Week 2: 3/29, 3/31 17:00 – 23:00 (GMT+8)
Week 3: 4/5, 4/7 17:00 – 23:00 (GMT+8)
Week 4: 4/12, 4/14 17:00 – 23:00 (GMT+8)
Week 5: 4/19, 4/21 17:00 – 23:00 (GMT+8)
- Please present your paper ticket to the staff for admission to the event. Non-reserved seats. Please arrive on time.
- Each person is allowed for one ticket to enter. Only those with valid tickets for the same day will be admitted. Please note that parents or children without valid admission tickets may be refused entry to Blizzard Arena.
- Only online ticket purchasing is available for this event; no on-site ticket purchase is provided.
- In compliance with the government classification regulations on the game software, the participants of the Blizzard Arena are required to enter according to the classification of the game attended. Guests to Overwatch Contenders Pacific must be 15 years old or older; those who are under 15 years of age must be accompanied by the parents (both need to purchase tickets for admission). Please bring your ID card with you for inspection. The staff member reserves the right to refuse entry of anyone that fails to present identification or present unmatchable identification. No refund will be given on the day of the game.
- In order to maintain the viewing quality, it is forbidden to have spicy, heavy, hot soup (drinks) or foods that might make a sound while being eaten.
- The ticket holders must agree and understand that the organizer is allowed to take photographs or videos of all participants in the event, and thus agreeing not to claim the rights of the portraits to the organizer.
- The ticket holders must agree and understand the announcement regarding the event, watch out for and ensure personal safety, and be responsible for their own property and personal safety.
- The organizer reserves the rights to modify, change or suspend the event. Any unspecified matters may be supplemented by the organizer according to the relevant rules or explanations with additional announcement at any time. As soon as the beginning of their participation in the event, the players agree to be bound by this regulation.
- The copy right of this event and all related files belongs to © 2017 Blizzard Entertainment. Overwatch, Logo of Overwatch and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
▼ Instructions on ticket purchasing
- Only members are allowed to purchase tickets on this website. Please join our members before purchasing tickets to proceed with the process on the day of sale. It is recommended to, first, go to the “setting” and save your "name" and "mobile phone" in the "Registration information" section, which will expedite the ticket purchasing process.
- In order to ensure your rights, it is highly recommended that you do not use Yahoo or Hotmail emails when registering as a member or filling out contact information during checkout, to avoid issues such as blocking emails, missing messages, or being considered spam, thus unable to receive the "Order completion notice."
- The notice of order completion is only for notification of transaction, and may not reach via emails due to other factors. Failure to receive the order completion notice does not indicate unsuccessful transaction, or failure of credit card payment. Please try again within the payment deadline (even with the message or email of successful authorization from the bank). If the order is due and cancelled, it is not completed and needs to be purchased again. In any case if you can't confirm whether the order on the website is successful, please go to "Order" in the member's account to inquire about your consumption record. For any successful orders, the ticket details will be displayed accordingly. If no order record can be found, it means the transaction is not successful. Please proceed to reorder your tickets.
- The KKTIX system does not have any cut-off clearing time. As long as consumers do not complete the payment within the deadline, the unpaid seats will be released. Consumers can always visit the website or the machine again to find out about new releases of tickets.
- KKTIX website ticket purchasing：
- Need to join the membership. Maximum purchase of 4 tickets per KKTIX member.
- Payment Method: Credit Card (VISA/MASTER/JCB), ATM Virtual Account
- Note on the ATM virtual account payment: Only for ATM cards issued by Taiwan financial institutions, and with the effective “Unspecified account transfer.” The ATM virtual account payment cannot be used with more than $30,000 of order. Please also make payments within the deadline; any overdue payment orders will be automatically cancelled.
- Ticket collection: mailing (only mail to Taiwan addresses, with a handling fee of $49 for each order), collect at FamilyMart stores (processing fee is $30 for 4 tickets and is payable to the counter)
- KK KKTIX ticket purchase flow chart instructions. Please click here.
- Ticket collection at FamilyMart stores with FamiPort. Please click here.
- Please note if select to collect tickets at FamilyMart stores with FamiPort: do not collect the tickets at Family convenience stores immediately after the order is placed on the website. It is most likely that you will not be able to collect tickets immediately because the system is busy. Upon successful purchase, the tickets will be available for collection at the convenience stores any time before the events.
- Ticket purchase at FamilyMart stores with Famiport:
- No need to join the membership. Maximum purchase of 4 tickets per order.
- Payment Method: Cash Only
- Ticket collection: Tickets are collected directly at the counter of the family convenience store upon payment, with no additional service charge.
- FamilyMart store location search. Please Click here.
- FamiPort ticket purchase flow chart instructions. Please click here.
- After printing out the bill of payment from the FamiPort, please proceed to check out at the counter within 10 minutes. If the bill cannot be settled within suggested time, the order will be cancelled, and the purchased seat will be released in the system for new sales.
- The seats ticket can only be guaranteed after completing the purchases at FamilyMart stores with appropriate checkouts and collections. Please note that only printing the bills does not guarantee the seats.
- Instructions on tickets for the physically and mentally disabled:
- Only orders by fax are accepted. Beginning on 3/16 (Fri) at 10:00am, booking service by fax are accepted for disabled seats. Seats are limited to be sold until all filled.
- Only 2 tickets can be purchased for each disabled person and a companion, at the rate of 50 dollars per seat. Please download the "KKTIX ticket purchase form".
- After completing the form, together with a copy of the manual for physically and mentally disabled, fax to (02) 2777-3086. KTKIX does not guarantee the purchase with the fax. The order is completed by the sequence of receipt.
- Forms with errors, omissions, unidentifiable information and absence of manuals will not be accepted.
- Please bring a valid certificate when entering the event. Those who do not have a certificate, do not qualify, or are not the persons will need to pay for the fare difference to be admitted.
- Persons with disabilities and their companions must also present the manual for disability to be admitted.
▼ Special notes
- The refund will not be accepted from the 10th day before the start of the event (excluding the day of the event). The refund will be charged with 10% of the nominal amount. Please read the KKTIX refund instructions.
- Please do not purchase tickets on any auction website or other channels and websites not officially authorized by KKTIX to prevent from possible fraud cases or trade disputes that may affect personal rights. The organizer and KKTIX are not responsible for any issues associate with failure of entry from such purchases.
- For any form of non-forfeited resale (whether as the purchase fee, transportation fee, or subsidy, etc.,) that is inspected to be true, it will be reported to the police in accordance with Article 64, paragraph 2 of the Public Order Maintenance Law.
- Each person is admitted with one ticket. The tickets are considered securities that should be kept properly. In the event of loss, damage, burn or unidentifiable situations, the tickets will not be reissued.
- In the event of ticket damage, vanish or loss, the organizer will follow the seventh regulation in the artistic performance ticket Contract regarding the items to be recorded and not recorded and apply “the mechanism for admission in the event of ticket damage, vanish or loss: The Organizer shall provide detailed explanations for the admission alternatives when the ticket is damaged, vanished or lost." Please contact KKTIX Customer Service Center for details.
- Do not bring cameras, video recorders, DVs, and tape recorders to the event. Photographs, videos, and recordings are prohibited without the organizer's consent.
- This program prohibits the carrying of food and drinks from outside sources, any kind of metal, glass, plastic bottle containers, laser pens, pyrotechnics or any dangerous goods.
- Each event has exclusive entry requirements with which ticket holders are required to comply. Late participants must comply with the organizer’s regulations.
- Please read the announcements and notes carefully before purchasing tickets. Once the ticket purchase is completed, it is deemed as agreeing to all the above items of notice.