「《鬥陣特攻》太平洋職業競技賽」（Overwatch Contenders Pacific，簡稱 OWCP）第一季季後賽將於 4 月 26 日（四）正式展開！在經過了五週例行賽的龍爭虎鬥後，太平洋地區的 12 支菁英戰隊中將會有 8 支隊伍晉級季後賽。他們將交差跨越原有小組進行更為未知且高壓的競爭，究竟誰能脫穎而出，在第一季的賽事中首度稱王！
OWCP 第一季季後賽將於 4 月 26 日（四）正式開賽，由八強賽、四強至總冠軍戰，共進行為期兩週的賽事。
OWCP 例行賽將 12 支隊伍分為兩個小組，各小組前四名將晉級至季後賽。OWCP 季後賽採單敗淘汰制（Single Elimination Format），八強賽將由各別小組中第一及第二名，與跨組別的第三及第四名隊伍分別進行對戰。八強賽與四強賽皆為五戰三勝制（BO5），至總冠軍戰則是七戰四勝（BO7）的長程賽事。
《鬥陣特攻》太平洋職業競技賽 – 第一季季後賽
4 月 26 日 19:00 - 23:00
4 月 28 日 19:00 - 23:00
5 月 3 日 19:00 - 23:00
5 月 5 日 19:00 - 23:00
啟售時間：2018 年 4 月 10 日（二）18:00
票 價：4 月 26 日 全票NT$288 / 4 月 28 日 全票NT$288
5 月 3 日 全票NT$388 / 5 月 5 日 全票NT$388
- 本活動及全部相關檔案皆屬於©2017 Blizzard Entertainment 版權所有。鬥陣特攻、Overwatch、鬥陣特攻徽標及 Blizzard Entertainment 是美商暴雪娛樂股份有限公司在美國和/或其他國家的商標或註冊商標。在此提及的所有其他商標均為其各自所有者的財產。
- KKTIX購票流程圖示說明 請點我
- 全家便利商店FamiPort取票說明 請點我
- 電子票券 QRCode 在哪裡？該如何使用？詳情 請點選此處
- 全家便利商店店鋪查詢 請點我
- 全家便利商店FamiPort購票流程圖示說明 請點我
- 電子票券為無記名票券，請勿將票券QR Code任意公開或提供給第三人，以防遭人冒領入場。
Overwatch Contenders Pacific Season One Playoffs
Overwatch Contenders Pacific (OWCP) Season One Playoffs will start on April 26! After a five-week Regular Season, 8 teams are qualified to advance to the next chapter – the OWCP Season One Playoffs! They need to play against the team from the opposite Regular Season group, facing the unpredictable and intense battles. Who will be crowned the King of the first Overwatch Contenders Pacific?
The Playoffs will feature a single-elimination bracket made up from the top 4 teams from each Regular Season group. The first seed (1st) will play the fourth seed (4th) from the opposite group, and the second seed (2nd) will play the third seed (3rd) from the opposite group in the best-of-five (5). The winners of the quarterfinal matches will play in the best-of-five (5) semifinal matches. The winners of the semifinal matches will play in a best-of-seven (7) grand final match to determine first and second place.
OWCP Season One Playoffs begin on April 26. The excitement will continue for the next two weeks, until one of the top eight teams claims the throne of Overwatch Contenders Pacific.
Week 1: 4/26 (Thurs.), 4/28 (Sat.) 19:00 – 23:00 (GMT+8) Ro8
Week 2: 5/3 (Thurs), 5/5 (Sat.) 19:00 – 23:00 (GMT+8) Ro4, Grand Finals
Ticketing will start on April 10th 18:00 (GMT+8).
4/26 (Thurs.), 4/28 (Sat.) Price: NT$288/day
5/3 (Thurs), 5/5 (Sat.) Price: NT$388/day
- Please present your ticket to the staff for admission to the event. Non-reserved seats. Please arrive on time.
- Each person is allowed for one ticket to enter. Only those with valid tickets for the same day will be admitted. Please note that parents or children without valid admission tickets may be refused entry to Blizzard Arena.
- Only online ticket purchasing is available for this event; no on-site ticket purchase is provided.
- In compliance with the government classification regulations on the game software, the participants of the Blizzard Arena are required to enter according to the classification of the game attended. Guests to Overwatch Contenders Pacific must be 15 years old or older; those who are under 15 years of age must be accompanied by the parents (both need to purchase tickets for admission). Please bring your ID card with you for inspection. The staff member reserves the right to refuse entry of anyone that fails to present identification or present unmatchable identification. No refund will be given on the day of the game.
- In order to maintain the viewing quality, it is forbidden to have spicy, heavy, hot soup (drinks) or foods that might make a sound while being eaten.
- The ticket holders must agree and understand that the organizer is allowed to take photographs or videos of all participants in the event, and thus agreeing not to claim the rights of the portraits to the organizer.
- The ticket holders must agree and understand the announcement regarding the event, watch out for and ensure personal safety, and be responsible for their own property and personal safety.
- The organizer reserves the rights to modify, change or suspend the event. Any unspecified matters may be supplemented by the organizer according to the relevant rules or explanations with additional announcement at any time. As soon as the beginning of their participation in the event, the players agree to be bound by this regulation.
- The copy right of this event and all related files belongs to © 2017 Blizzard Entertainment. Overwatch, Logo of Overwatch and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
▼ Instructions on ticket purchasing
- Only members are allowed to purchase tickets on this website. Please join our members before purchasing tickets to proceed with the process on the day of sale. It is recommended to, first, go to the “setting” and save your "name" and "mobile phone" in the "Registration information" section, which will expedite the ticket purchasing process.
- In order to ensure your rights, it is highly recommended that you do not use Yahoo or Hotmail emails when registering as a member or filling out contact information during checkout, to avoid issues such as blocking emails, missing messages, or being considered spam, thus unable to receive the "Order completion notice."
- The notice of order completion is only for notification of transaction, and may not reach via emails due to other factors. Failure to receive the order completion notice does not indicate unsuccessful transaction, or failure of credit card payment. Please try again within the payment deadline (even with the message or email of successful authorization from the bank). If the order is due and cancelled, it is not completed and needs to be purchased again. In any case if you can't confirm whether the order on the website is successful, please go to "Order" in the member's account to inquire about your consumption record. For any successful orders, the ticket details will be displayed accordingly. If no order record can be found, it means the transaction is not successful. Please proceed to reorder your tickets.
- The KKTIX system does not have any cut-off clearing time. As long as consumers do not complete the payment within the deadline, the unpaid seats will be released. Consumers can always visit the website or the machine again to find out about new releases of tickets.
- KKTIX website ticket purchasing：
- Need to join the membership. Maximum purchase of 4 tickets per KKTIX member.
- Payment Method: Credit Card (VISA/MASTER/JCB), ATM Virtual Account
- Note on the ATM virtual account payment: Only for ATM cards issued by Taiwan financial institutions, and with the effective “Unspecified account transfer.” The ATM virtual account payment cannot be used with more than $30,000 of order. Please also make payments within the deadline; any overdue payment orders will be automatically cancelled.
- Ticket collection: mailing (only mail to Taiwan addresses, with a handling fee of $49 for each order), collect at FamilyMart stores (processing fee is $30 for 4 tickets and is payable to the counter)
- KK KKTIX ticket purchase flow chart instructions. Please click here.
- Ticket collection at FamilyMart stores with FamiPort. Please click here.
- Please note if select to collect tickets at FamilyMart stores with FamiPort: do not collect the tickets at Family convenience stores immediately after the order is placed on the website. It is most likely that you will not be able to collect tickets immediately because the system is busy. Upon successful purchase, the tickets will be available for collection at the convenience stores any time before the events.
- Ticket purchase at FamilyMart stores with Famiport:
- No need to join the membership. Maximum purchase of 4 tickets per order.
- Payment Method: Cash Only
- Ticket collection: Tickets are collected directly at the counter of the family convenience store upon payment, with no additional service charge.
- FamilyMart store location search. Please Click here.
- FamiPort ticket purchase flow chart instructions. Please click here.
- After printing out the bill of payment from the FamiPort, please proceed to check out at the counter within 10 minutes. If the bill cannot be settled within suggested time, the order will be cancelled, and the purchased seat will be released in the system for new sales.
- The seats ticket can only be guaranteed after completing the purchases at FamilyMart stores with appropriate checkouts and collections. Please note that only printing the bills does not guarantee the seats.
- Instructions on tickets for the physically and mentally disabled:
- Only orders by fax are accepted. Beginning on 3/16 (Fri) at 10:00am, booking service by fax are accepted for disabled seats. Seats are limited to be sold until all filled.
- Only 2 tickets can be purchased for each disabled person and a companion, at the rate of 50 dollars per seat. Please download the "KKTIX ticket purchase form".
- After completing the form, together with a copy of the manual for physically and mentally disabled, fax to (02) 2777-3086. KTKIX does not guarantee the purchase with the fax. The order is completed by the sequence of receipt.
- Forms with errors, omissions, unidentifiable information and absence of manuals will not be accepted.
- Please bring a valid certificate when entering the event. Those who do not have a certificate, do not qualify, or are not the persons will need to pay for the fare difference to be admitted.
- Persons with disabilities and their companions must also present the manual for disability to be admitted.
▼ Special notes
- The refund will not be accepted from the 10th day before the start of the event (excluding the day of the event). The refund will be charged with 10% of the nominal amount. Please read the KKTIX refund instructions.
- Please do not purchase tickets on any auction website or other channels and websites not officially authorized by KKTIX to prevent from possible fraud cases or trade disputes that may affect personal rights. The organizer and KKTIX are not responsible for any issues associate with failure of entry from such purchases.
- For any form of non-forfeited resale (whether as the purchase fee, transportation fee, or subsidy, etc.,) that is inspected to be true, it will be reported to the police in accordance with Article 64, paragraph 2 of the Public Order Maintenance Law.
- Each person is admitted with one ticket. The tickets are considered securities that should be kept properly. In the event of loss, damage, burn or unidentifiable situations, the tickets will not be reissued.
- In the event of ticket damage, vanish or loss, the organizer will follow the seventh regulation in the artistic performance ticket Contract regarding the items to be recorded and not recorded and apply “the mechanism for admission in the event of ticket damage, vanish or loss: The Organizer shall provide detailed explanations for the admission alternatives when the ticket is damaged, vanished or lost." Please contact KKTIX Customer Service Center for details.
- Do not bring cameras, video recorders, DVs, and tape recorders to the event. Photographs, videos, and recordings are prohibited without the organizer's consent.
- This program prohibits the carrying of food and drinks from outside sources, any kind of metal, glass, plastic bottle containers, laser pens, pyrotechnics or any dangerous goods.
- Each event has exclusive entry requirements with which ticket holders are required to comply. Late participants must comply with the organizer’s regulations.
- Please read the announcements and notes carefully before purchasing tickets. Once the ticket purchase is completed, it is deemed as agreeing to all the above items of notice.